Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Original Leister Hot Air Gun||Power:||1600 W|
|Temperature:||20-700 Degree||Air Pressure:||3200 Pa|
|Noise Level:||65db||Weight:||1.05 Kg|
|Air Volume:||Max 360L/Min||Size:||320*105mm|
1600W High Power Original Leister Hot Air Gun for Flex Banner Welding Machine
We are a Professional Export Trade company , sale many kinds of machine and materials about the Advertising Industry .
Our company sale many kinds of Flex / PVC Banner Weldind machine and spare parts .
About the Original Leister 1600W Hot Air Gun ,
details as below :
|Product Name||Original Leister 3400W/1600W hot air gun|
20～700 ℃ distance adjustable
• Power supply cord
• Main switch
• air filter
• rubber stand
• heater tube
► Welding of thermoplastic materials as well as single-ply flexible plastics and modified bitumen in the form of boards, tubes, profiles, lining membranes, coated materials, films, foams, tiles and sheets. The following procedures are possible: overlap welding, welding with rod, with tape, butt welding and melt welding.
► For foaming, ending and sealing of the thermoplastic semi-finished materials and plastic granules.
► Activating and dissolving of solvent free adhesive and fusion adhesives
► Shrinking of heat-shrink sleeves, films, tapes, solder sleeves, preformed and mould part.
► Igniting of wood shavings, paper, coal or straw in furnaces
► Defrosting of frozen water pipes.
► Soldering of copper pipes, solder joints and metal foils.
► Drying of water-damp surfaces.
• Do not touch the hot nozzle and make sure to place it on a heat resistant surface because of the fire hazard..
• Put the nozzle on the heater tube and secure the nozzle by the screw on the cap.
Use original nozzles only.
Service and repairs :
♦ Clean polluted air filter with a small brush or replace it
♦ Check mains cable and plug for electrical and mechanical damage.
♦ Clean welding nozzle with a steel brush
• The voltage rating stated on the tool must correspond to line/mains voltage
• Protect tools from damp and wet
• The tool much be operated with supervision. Heat can reach combustible materials which are out of sight.
• For personal protecting on the building site, we strongly recommend the tool be connected to a GFCI(Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)or a RCCB (Residual Current Circuit Breaker)
• Unplug the tools before opening it.
• Incorrect use of hot-air blowers can cause fire and explosion hazard, expecially near combustible materials and explosive gases
• Do not touch heater tube and nozzle when they are hot. They may cause burns.Do not point hot air flow in the direction of people or animals
Thanks for your kind reading ! Any questions or demand contact me freely : )